Thursday, August 15, 2013

In Loving Memory

Jazz "Pumpkin" Brown



It is with both sadness and joy that I share with you that Jazz will be put to rest on Saturday, August 17, 2013.  He has been my loving companion for 14-years and he will deeply be missed.  With the help of Lap of Love, Inc., Jazz with go on to eternal rest in the comfort of his home, the place he loved the most.  Ron, Ronald, Aunt Rita and Aunt Beverly will join me in saying farewell.

Jazz entered my life when he was 8-weeks old and he has been both my dependent and my guardian.  By my side through many of life’s triumphs and tragedies, he has been both comfort and treasure.  I am most grateful to have had such a wonderful Best Friend, Companion, and Protector.  I love him so, and of all my experiences in life, this one has taken the wind out of my sail and rendered me speechless. 

I ask that you send loving thoughts and prayers.  In the coming months, your support will be needed to keep me laughing, getting out the house, and moving forward into the new life that awaits me.   I will be taking some time off from work to help with making a healthy adjustment.  

A healthy transition is important to me and that means honoring my relationship with Jazz in a positive way.  In the next few weeks, I would like family and friends to join me in a Celebration of Life.  Help in this area would be greatly appreciated.  If you would like to assist, please contact Ron Hansell at 443-803-0538.

Love,
Grace



1 comment:

  1. Pets are family, and I have felt what you are feeling. Sending you hugs and love.

    ReplyDelete