Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Where Love Falls Down

Where Love Falls Down

In pursuit of all there is
The beginning and the end
Where time does not exist
Only bliss

At the feet of Eternal Light
Day and night
Cherubim’s guarding
Angels hovering in flight

Purging my heart
Cleansing my soul
Opening my life
Becoming free and whole

In pursuit of that place
The Holy Space
Overflowing Grace
Where all thoughts are erased

Where….
Worship the only emotion
Peace the only sound
Light the only color
Where Love Falls Down


Pen of Grace

Copyright 2013

1 comment:

  1. Grace! I did not know it was you. Poem is beautiful. thank you so much for your comment on my blog post. Now that I know it's you, it means so much more. I'm glad you are writing and blogging! So happy to see you on Blog Her!

    ReplyDelete