Friday, July 6, 2012

My Tongue – The Pen of a Ready Writer


Each word that proceeds out of my mouth speaks what is in my heart.  My words are a sneak preview of my inner self.  They illustrate the core of who I am and depict an image for others to see.  Every word portrays my character.

If I am confused, I speak confusion.  When I am happy, laughter and good energy springs forth.  When I am sad, my words bring gloom and negativity.  Feelings of insecurity may bring about words of doubt.  Incongruence generates dishonesty.

My words paint the portrait of my life.  They frame my world and create my environment.  If I do not like the picture I can reframe my story.  Or better yet, I can simply start with a blank canvas and redraw the artwork of my life.  My words must be exquisite strokes of the brightest paint making a beautiful array of pictures.

I am the artist of my own story.  I am free to create a masterpiece.

No comments:

Post a Comment